Why I Became A MN Bankruptcy Lawyer
Ever since I was young my parents had told me that I should be a Lawyer because I’ve always been so passionate when it comes to justice and the law. I love sticking up for what I feel is right and especially for people who are struggling with overwhelming debt.
I grew up in the Twin Cities in a family who valued quality time. When I was younger, game nights were a big deal in our household. It was a time for us to get together – live, love, laugh and share our life experiences. Since, I’ve carried this attribute into my professional life. Today, one of my favorite parts about being a Bankruptcy Lawyer is meeting new people and hearing their stories.
I started my career in Bankruptcy back representing the trustee, Randy Seaver, on the Denny Hecker Bankruptcy case as an intern. I found the case so fascinating that I decided to take my career to the next level by going to law school and becoming a MN Bankruptcy Lawyer.
- J.D. – Hamline University School of Law, St. Paul, Minnesota, 2014
- B.A. – University of Minnesota Twin Cities, Minneapolis, Minnesota, 2011
- Minnesota State Bar, 2016
- U.S. District Court District of Minnesota, 2017
Areas of Practice
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in MN
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy in MN
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Minnesota State Bar Association, Member, 2017 - Present
- Lake Minnetonka Magazine, Editorial Advisory Board Member, 2016 - Present
- Vantage, Minnetonka High School, Mentor and Business Partner, 2014 - Present