LEAD ACCOUNTANT - ST CLOUD
Kain & Scott P.A., Is a Minnesota based Bankruptcy Law firm since 1972. We have several Minnesota locations to serve our clients. We strive to help our clients get their lives back, from financial stress. Our motto and promise to our clients is – “We don’t judge you, we help you get your life back!”
We work hard to maintain our clients trust in us. This is best accomplished by treating all of our clients with exceptional customer service. Our Core Values are; Exceptional Customer Service, Professional Conduct, Kindness and Helpful. Our staffs mission is to treat every client, co-worker, and third party contact with these core values.
Kain & Scott, P.A. is seeking a Full Time Lead Accountant in our St. Cloud location who is caring and professional to join our team. If you have the drive to deliver exceptional customer service in a fast passed environment, then we may have a career for you!
We are looking for an individual that is detail oriented can multitask and is focused.
HERE ARE A FEW QUALITIES THAT OUR PERFECT CANDIDATE SHOULD POSSESS:
- You are passionate about helping others
- You strive for excellence in everything you do
- You pay attention to detail
- You are professional
- You enjoy working with others
- You are organized
- QuickBooks Pro
- TABS 3 (billing) and PracticeMaster (case management program)
- Best Case (BKY Program)
- Microsoft Outlook /Word/Excel
PRIMARY FUNCTION OF THE LEAD ACCOUNTANT INCLUDES
(But is not limited to):
- HR Functions (Employee benefits, Personnel Files)
- Technology (Phones, Computers)
- Accounting (Payroll, taxes, Deposits, AR, AP)
- 401K with firm match
- Health/Dental and Life Insurance
- Paid Time off (PTO) Paid parking permit provided
- Profit Sharing
- Accounting Degree or equivalent experience
- 5 plus years of office experience/Management
Send your Resume to Wesley Scott by May 23rd; firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Location: St. Cloud, MN
Schedule: Full time 40 hours per week (Mon - Thur 8 am – 5 pm; Fri 8 am – 4 pm)
Travel: As needed
Kain & Scott P.A. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender, race, color, age, national origin, religion, disability, genetic information, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/assignment, citizenship, pregnancy or maternity, protected veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law.